Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Toughest Weight Loss Plan

This evening as I was frantically running around the city looking for a Staples for printer ink, I came across one of the meanest things ever. Besides the fact that I didn't realize there was a Staples one block away from my apartment is beyond me but since I walked over 20 blocks to find one, was why I saw one of the craziest form of irony.

Imagine, if you will, trying to lose weight. It is a very difficult thing for millions of people. It is something that they struggle with on a constant basis. Now imagine that person finally gets the courage to ask for help about their weight. Taking this as a step in the right direction, they head to the Jenny Craig Weight Loss center on 15th and Broadway. As they are walking to sign up for their new life, they completely pass the entrance to the weight loss center. Thy didn't pass the building because they weren't sure of the address. They pass their new lease on life because they headed next door to the McDonald's.

It's a son of a bitch isn't it!

No comments:

Post a Comment