Sunday, August 29, 2010

Walking On Sunshine

This weekend, when on the train platform waiting to go home from the beach, we saw this woman standing in head to toe tie dye. We thought she was a little loopy, especially since she was holding a hula hoop. Hey - to each their own right? And then she started hooping...



My sister made the comment that she must be the Richard Simmons of the hula hoop with a fanny pack...."Sweatin' to the Hula!" My friends and I decided that she had to be listening to Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and The Waves from the 80's. She was actually listening to hardcore rap when we saw her later. Maybe she can teach us a few things - Don't do drugs and have a damn good time doing whatever makes you happy! I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did!

To the guy in Starbucks that just commented on my blog name... I hope you read this because you were pretty cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment