Tuesday, August 17, 2010

All In It's Place

Tonight I came back to my apartment after celebrating a friend's birthday expecting a mess. I knew that I was getting a new dishwasher since the old one broke and I knew my apartment would be in disarray. I had already moved a few furniture pieces so that they could maneuver in through the doorway without ruining anything. When I came back tonight everything seemed to be in it's place. Nothing was too dirty. Nothing wasn't where I had left it. Or so I thought.

I went into the bathroom and saw the toilet seat was up. Who comes into a chicks apartment and leaves the seat up? I never thought that I was one of those girls who cared where the seat was but boy was I wrong. Who knew how infuriating a toilet seat could really be?

No comments:

Post a Comment