Saturday, February 20, 2010

Spring Fever

I have been walking around the city all day. It was 40 degrees out and by the way that people were acting you would have thought it was 70 and sunny. I get so excited when the weather starts to change (even though it is supposed to snow at the end of this week). When the temp increases, my urge to go shopping also increases with it. All I want to do, even in 40 degree weather, is buy cute sundresses and new sandals for the spring.

Even though I want to buy the fun new wardrobe, I still wouldn't wear it until it hits at least 60. However, some people in the city today were walking without winter coats! I know that it is definitely warmer from the 10 degree chill that we were experiencing for awhile, but its still freaking cold outside. Even though I have Spring fever and cannot wait until it gets here, I will still be wearing my winter coat well into the next month or two. Just wait New York - we will have Spring!

To celebrate tonight and in anticipation maybe I will order a corona and pretend that I am sitting outside at brunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment