Sunday, February 21, 2010

Gum On My Booties

Last night, while dancing my ass off at Bar XII, I noticed that I was sticking to the floor. When I looked at the bottom of my shoe, I noticed that there was a big wad of Winterfresh on my brand new booties...
I was so upset, especially since they are new and the gum was hindering me from dancing to the amazing music (whoever that DJ was last night, he was amazing). Thankfully, the guy that I was dancing with saw that I was upset and offered to pick the gum off of my shoe. What guy does that? Obviously I told him that he didn't have to, but he insisted. I have to say that this guy just jumped up a few places in line because what other guy would ever offer to pick off a piece of chewed gum from the sole of a shoe that has been dancing on a New York City bar room floor? A note to everyone out there, please do not throw your gum on the ground....It's annoying and hard to get off of shoes, unless you have someone else to remove it for you :)

Thankfully, I didn't have any more gum issues the rest of the night and I was able to dance until 3 am. My feet aren't very happy about it but I sure am!

No comments:

Post a Comment