Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Jarring Discovery

For the past week I have been trying to open a jar of pickles. Every day, sometimes even twice a day, I would try with all of my might to untwist the cap that wouldn't budge. It became more about the challenge of opening the glass jar then about eating what was inside. Today, the 7th day of trying, I decided that maybe I really might need a guy around to help me with this sort of thing. As I thought about how easy it was for guys with large muscles to simply twist the cap and have it pop off quickly, I dreamed of having one there at that moment to open my pickle jar. At that very moment, when I discovered that I might actually NEED a man, the cap came off of the pickle jar. Thankfully it opened just in time before I actually started to really believe it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment