Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sorry For Not Posting

Dear Person Reading This Post,

I am sorry. I apologize for not writing my blog for the past few days. What have I been up to? Well, honestly, I have been having fun. I have been having a lot of fun. I have been eating at fabulous restaurants - Bianca and Macondo to name a few, drinking amazing drinks - White Sangria and great wine, and I have been roaming around the city shopping for vintage and searching for new shoes (They are so cute!) I know, I know...I can blog on my iPhone...but I didn't. Last week before all of this fun was happening, I wasn't having any fun at all. I was sick and sick of being sick. I am feeling much better now (even though I lost my voice last night from yelling at the bar) and I couldn't wait to make the best of it. So again, I apologize for not posting the past few days, but I am happy to be having fun again.

Look out for more fun posts this week. It is the start of Fashion Week again :)

xoxo Lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment