Monday, May 10, 2010

Terry Cloth Terror

I am about 90% on my way to getting my apartment. The last hurdle is signing the lease and handing over the checks. You would think that the money thing would be the hardest part - but if you think that, you would be wrong. The hardest thing for me about the apartment process in NYC has been finding towels.

I know I know, it makes me sound ridiculous (and believe me, I feel ridiculous). I wanted to find fun towels that were inexpensive, colorful, and soft. Not a lot to ask for right? Wrong. I could find the soft and cheap, but they weren't a bright color. I found the colorful and cheap, but they weren't soft. Sounds a little like I am becoming the Goldilocks of home furnishings...

I finally found some soft, inexpensive towels that were bright enough for me on Sunday afternoon. Now its onto the curtains.

No comments:

Post a Comment