Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Internet Names

This past week and a half I have been without the Internet in my apartment. I am currently posting from my iPhone, however there are just some things that are better seen on a large screen. Since it is annoying to have to go to the common area to check my email or go to Starbucks and get hopped up on caffeine before bed to google throw pillows, I try to log onto one of my neighbors open Internet accounts. Hey - it is their fault for not making them password protected!

One of my favorites to log onto is Hotter Big Booty Hoes because, well, honestly it is a fantastically hilarious name. I always just wonder which of the hoes they are that I see in the elevator. Since all of the regular apartment numbered Internets are password locked I like to pick the weirdest names possible. Another of my favorites is House Of Fearts. Honestly...who comes up with this shit? EnGenious isn't too smart since he doesn't know how to lock his Internet up. Thank you again to my neighbors for letting me use their google!

No comments:

Post a Comment