Sunday, May 23, 2010

Gala Outfit Decision

I finally decided on an outfit for the gala, not without a little bit of panic and some help from my friends. You know when you only have a little bit of time to figure it out and whatever you seem to pt on just doesn't look right? Well, that's how I was on Tuesday night. I had gotten home from work a lot later than I had expected and then was busy packing for my move. I forgot that I hadn't officially picked an outfit yet. Thankfully my friends and my iPhone helped me to make a decision.

Honestly, I will say it again, I don't know what I ever did without this phone. My friends were sending pictures of dresses that they had available for me to choose from and I was sending them pictures of outfits. In the end, they picked the outfit that I had tried on first. It was nice to have a few opinions.

At the Gina Gibney Dance Foundation Gala I felt like I had made the right decision on my outfit until 2 women came up to me and announced that I was the best dressed in the room. I had made the perfect decision. When I told them that my entire outfit was from H&M they shushed me and told me not to tell anyone. These women were quite hilarious as every time they passed by me they would point and nod their heads in approval.

Here is the outfit below... If you want, the entire thing is available at H&M, even though I'm not supposed to tell you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment