Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Compliment?

Last night, after work, I got my hair dyed. I went for a few blonde highlights - not super Barbie blonde but definitely a change. All day at work, I was getting compliments on my hair. "It's so cute" and "Your hair looks so pretty" were the usual. However, I also heard a few "The color is so fitting" and "It's so you."

Should I be offended? Is it so me because people think I am stupid or air headed (no offense to all of you blondes out there...)?

I hope that the new hair color doesn't bring on absentmindedness and loss of memory. I only wanted it to bring the boys...as the saying goes - "New Hair, New Boys!"

Of course I cannot end this Blog without a Blonde Joke. Enjoy!



One day a big group of blondes met in New York to show the world that blondes aren't dumb.
They begged: "Ask any of us any question, and we will show you that we're not dumb."

The group caught the attention of a passer by, who volunteered to ask them some questions. He climbed up on a car and randomly picked a blonde out of the crowd.
She got up on the car too and the man asked: "What is the first month of the year?"
The blonde responded: "November?"

"Nope," said the man. At this point the crowd began to chant, "Give her another chance, give her another chance."

So the man asked: "What is the capital of the U.S.A ?"
The blonde responded: "Paris?"
So the crowd began chanting again: "Give her another chance, give her another chance."

The man said: "Okay, but this is the last one. What is one plus one?"
The blonde replied: "Two?"

“Give her another chance, Give her another chance." screamed the crowd.


And why did I want new hair again?

No comments:

Post a Comment