Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Running For The Bus

I am out of breath. I have been on the bus going home for about a half an hour now and I still cannot catch my breath. I was originally supposed to leave work early to be on a bus much earlier than now, however, I helped out a little extra at work. My horoscope today said that good deeds never go unnoticed so I figured that helping out was the best decision. I was feeling very accomplished until the point when I literally sprinted out of the office with my suitcase that is bigger than I am. I looked ridiculous running through he crowded streets with my flaming pink suitcase knocking people over as I went.

So much for my good deeds at work. Those were all negated each time I rolled over a person's foot. They can thank my family for that...they are getting some pretty heavy gifts this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment