Thursday, December 3, 2009

Heavage

You might be wondering what my title means. Heavage stands for "Man Cleavage", men showing their man boobs and chests. You might also be wondering why I am writing about this. Not only did I see this on full display this morning on the train but The Cut reported on it today as well.

They talk about Moobs (Man Boobs) and Mipples (Man Nipples) and that the biggest controversy is whether to shave or wax or leave the chest hairy. It is true that girls have been doing it for years to get attention but is it really going to get men attention? Honestly when I saw the guy on the train with his button down unbuttoned to what was just above his belly, I was uncomfortable. Was he going to work like that? Could that be considered indecent exposure?


If you want a good laugh, read the article!

No comments:

Post a Comment