Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bah Humbug

Yesterday I shopped all day long in the "wintry mix" that was super disgusting and cold. After being unsuccessful at finding all of the gifts I wanted, I decided to shop for myself. The second that I started shopping for myself, my mood picked up and then I found the perfect gifts for everyone else!

This morning, I went shopping for the trimmings - cards, wrapping paper, and bows. I found great cards but then they ended up being too expensive ($24.00 for 18 cards?!). I found wrapping paper with snowflakes and cute bows and ribbon. It feels good to be mostly done with the majority of the shopping but I am still not in the holiday spirit yet. What do I need yet? Hot chocolate? Snow? Cookies? Until I figure that out, I will be Bah Humbug about the holidays. Sorry guys, no Christmas cheer from me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment