Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Swinging Chandeliers

What is it with men these days? Or since the beginning of time? When you think that they are going left, they go right. When you are sure they are going right, they head dead center. There is no way to figure out what they are thinking and when you think that you have - you thought wrong.

I expected to walk into my apartment today and see my new chandelier hung up. The Super made it pretty clear to put a mark on the ceiling where I wanted it and then he would hang it up for me. I did just that. A big black sharpie X on my ceiling. I still have a big black sharpie X on my ceiling and no chandelier. When I texted and asked him about it he responded with "may I ask who this is?". How many chandeliers does this guy hang on a day to day basis?

You never know what. Guy is gonna do or which way he is gonna swerve. You can't even ensure that he does what you want him to do even if some part of your rent check goes toward his salary. Really ridiculous. Let's hope tomorrow I can see my chandelier.

1 comment: