Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bus Bummer

I am on the bus headed home to Pennsylvania. I had a really busy day at work and was excited to get on the bus, listen to some music and relax. Of course that was until a humongous guy sat next to me. This guy, besides being too large for one seat, smelled like he dumped a bucket of disgusting cologne on himself. He decided to get out his laptop and make himself comfortable. As he typed, he continually hit me with his elbow. Just what I needed I thought - a smelly guy next to me (I still haven't decided if smelling bad or smelling like bad fragrance is better) taking up my personal space.

When he started to fall asleep and bump into me every time that he nodded off, I just shook my head. It is just silly to me that he has no idea that falling asleep into a random person on the bus isn't fun for that random person - me!

At least he was quiet I thought as I checked my emails. He could have been a chatty guy that doesn't stop asking you random questions even though you only answer with one word answers. Unfortunately the guy beside me has gas and passes it while he sleeps. I would have preferred the chatty guy right about now...

1 comment: