Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bobble Heads

Last night I went to the Black Keys concert at the Summer Stage in Central Park. The band, even though I hadn't known who they were before that night, was amazing! I had such a fun time on my date, however, at first it was a bit awkward. The beginning of dates are always tricky until people get a little more comfortable with one another. The beginning of this date was super strange since it was at a concert. Since I didn't know any of the words, it's not like I could sing along (not that I wanted to anyway) but I didn't want to just stand there. I looked out to the crowd to see what they were doing. The only thing that I noticed was a sea of bobbing heads. Up and down, up and down to the guitar and the drums. It was quite hilarious.

Since i felt more uneasy bobbing my head and singing, I swayed a little. I didn't want to just stand there and make my date think that I didn't like "one of the coolest bands out there right now." He would have thought that I was unappreciative for the ticket. All in all it was a great night and I honestly didn't mind swaying to the beat amongst a sea of bobble heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment