Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Matchmaker Matchmaker Make Me A Match

"Dating in NYC makes Sex and The City look like a cakewalk" - Patty Stanger, Millionaire Matchmaker

This woman is a genius. She takes crazy people, millionaires and looking-to-be millionaires, and tries to get them to find love with one another. I have been catching up on the most current season and have to give props to Patty. Not only is she awesome, but she has her work cut out for her with this city. Assholes, Man whores, Bimbos, Princesses, Jerks, and everyone in between is coming into her office to be fixed up.

Since I see Patty as one of the best matchmakers, sorry Mom - that wedding photographer put you at the bottom of that list, I often wonder who she would set me up with. Tall, short, handsome, amazing? Or would I be one of those unlucky ladies who gets stuck with the boobie prize? We all know him from the show - Rich, ugly, and an asshole with something to prove.

A few months ago, I had the 25 page application for the NYC Millionaire Matchmaker show in my hands. I looked at the stack of papers for a few days before finally tossing it out. I am not sure why I didn't fill it out, I love to date and I love meeting new people - money or not. I guess that dating on camera is just a little too much for me. I wouldn't need to write about my dates anymore, everyone could just tune into the show! Until Patty Stanger calls me personally, I don't think that the show is for me...with the exception of tuning in every Tuesday Night on Bravo.


Patty, you are my hero. Please call.

No comments:

Post a Comment