Monday, November 29, 2010

Charlie Brown Christmas

Tonight, after returning from my lovely extended Thanksgiving weekend, I decorated my apartment for the holidays. It only took about 15 minutes to make a catastrophic mess and a questionable holiday feel.

Since there is so much shine and sparkle in my studio apartment already, I decided that I would add even more to give it a really glitzy holiday effect. Well, the sparkly birds and shiny pine cones just kind of blended in. The only decoration that really makes it feel like the holidays is my ficus tree...and no, I did not say douglas fir or evergreen. I lost over 20 leaves just trying to put the ornaments on the thing and after all of that it reminds me of the one that Charlie Brown decorated. See for yourself...

Charlie's Tree:
My Tree:
So it's official - I can't cook and now I can barely decorate. Let's hope I can still keep the tree alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment