Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Go Fish

I hung out with Bongo Boy again tonight. We ordered food and watch an awful movie. Another of my ridiculous choices. Obviously he should learn and not let me pick the movie. A little over a week ago, he and I had "The Talk." This is the talk that I usually have with many of the guys that are unfortunate enough to make it past the 3rd or 4th date with me. The talk is usually me explaining to them that I am not ready for a serious relationship but they are a great person, and they usually are.

Next comes them agreeing up and down that they want what I want and that I am the best person ever. I am not making this up, they actually say shit like that. Then, about a week or so later, they are out with it. They have issues with just hanging out and wonder what "my deal" is. Well dudes, my deal is that I am not ready to get into the serious game of Poker yet. I am still playing Go Fish and I'm winning the hand. Until I found the exact fish match that I want, I'm not ready to gamble all of my fun away.

Unfortunately for Bongo Boy, we came to that fork in the road. I wasn't giving him what he wanted, and he wasn't being quiet enough to watch the movie. Draw another hand.




No comments:

Post a Comment