Sunday, November 21, 2010

Exercise Shmexercise

This weekend I spent most of my time exercising. Good right? Yeah, only if you like exercising.

First, I went to Pure to do yoga. It was an hour and a half long class of pure pain. Not only was I in ridiculously tough positions, the teacher was annoying me by telling me stories of her travels and trials and tribulations. I was thinking that my rubbery feeling limbs might just have to walk up to the front and slap her. I just wanted her to teach me how to twist the other way so that I could have a new pain replace the old one rather than talking about how it was over 100 degrees in India when she was there.

Next, I went to an interesting class with my girlfriends. It was a class that taught you how to "work out" in high heels while dancing. Yes, it's what it sounds like. It is also as embarrassing as one might think trying to "exercise" in front of a bunch of people. Honestly, those moves really made my muscles hurt.

I plan on continuing my new found exercise routines...as long as they aren't painful and they aren't embarrassing. We will see how long this lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment