Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Way To Get Ahead

Last night, I went to the Empire Hotel to have a few drinks with my friends. After dancing in painful high heels for a long time, I decided that I could use a break and I headed towards the restroom. Of course, everyone else in the place had to use the restroom at the same time that I did.

I was patiently standing in line when the girl behind me accidentally bumped into me. I was a bit annoyed when she didn't apologize and I became even more annoyed when she did it again. When I turned around, I noticed that she was way too drunk for her own good. She also started gagging as if she was about to loose her drinks. I stepped to the side and suggested that she would be better off if she faced the sink. I also thought that it would be a shame for her to ruin such a glamorous dress.

At that same time, the bathroom attendant rushed a girl from outside into one of the newly empty stalls. That girl was also about to loose her drinks. Just then, the girl who used to be behind me began running to the front while holding her hand over her mouth.

I am all for having a fun time, however, getting that drunk out at a bar won't get you anywhere except the front of the line for a toilet...which isn't so glamorous after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment