Monday, April 5, 2010

The Only Time To Buy Ugly Shoes

Tonight I did something with shoes that I have never done before. I guess that I should rephrase that since they aren't actually shoes. These things are the ugliest footwear that one could ever put in the vicinity of their toes. I mean, they could never make an outfit look anything but awful. These disgusting things that I am talking about are Crocs and I ate them.

Yes, these Crocs that I received over the weekend weren't made out of the neon colored rubbery material that they normally come in. My Crocs were made of sugar and cocoa powder and they were quite delicious. Because of these yummy little chocolate goodies, I have changed my original thoughts on Crocs. It is okay to buy these "shoes" if you can actually eat them. Otherwise they are still not okay to wear in public.

Sorry for all of you Crocs lovers out there, I just can't get past how ugly they are despite the comfort factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment