Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Shake Your Love

I have always been a fan of the oldies and crazy 80's songs, anything that is considered a bad song is what I love. Of course I downloaded them onto my iTunes and have been constantly listening to music since I do not have my cable hooked up in my apartment. The other night, after a great dinner with the boy I have been calling Bongo Boy (I met him at the beach when he was playing in a band at the Tiki Bar), we wanted to watch a movie in my apartment. Unfortunately I own zero movies and it was too late to find and rent a movie from blockbuster. We decided to come back to my apartment and chat anyway. After a full glass of wine and great conversation, Bongo boy leaned in for the kiss. It was nice until Debbie (excuse me Deborah) Gibson started belting out her hit "Shake Your Love" in her finest 80's early 90's pop voice.

Immediately I started laughing. It was uncontrollable along with the images of me and my sister playing on our swing set listening to her, wishing we could be her. Poor Bongo Boy didn't know what to do. I had the giggles and nothing was stopping them. We will see if he ever wants to listen to my music again.



Thanks for all of your help throughout these years Debbie!

No comments:

Post a Comment