Monday, September 20, 2010

B Is For Birthday

I spent my Birthday weekend celebrating with friends - new and old. Here are some of the fun things I did.

Bourbon Street - The Bar that I went to on Friday night to kickoff the weekend. They serve amazing food in a gorgeous New Orleans themed Bar/Restaurant. The $5 hurricanes are delicious as well as potent!

Besanson - Liz Besanson that is...she photographed all day on Saturday for a website launch that I helped to style. The photo shoot was amazing thanks to such a talented and lovely woman. The Bell Boys and Bar scene at the Gramercy Park Hotel didn't hurt either!

Brunch - Sunday Fun-Day began with Brunch at Don Pedro's on the Upper East Side. Sangria and some interesting mashed plantains made the meal. Brunch was followed by Beers and football.

Beats - After the football game, next was the Ne-Yo concert where a ton of screaming teenagers (and myself) went. Ne-Yo along with having a Beautiful voice gives a great performance. Even the parts where young girls fought over his shirt that he had thrown off stage was partly a comedy routine... Planned I'm sure.

Thank you all for the Best Birthday weekend! You all make getting older a hell of a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment