Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fall-ing

Yesterday everyone in my office was wearing cute new Fall clothes. Since I haven't exactly had the cash flow to buy a new wardrobe, I have been kidding myself instead. I have been repeating in my head that I don't really like the Fall (lie), and that I'm not ready to stop wearing my Summer clothes yet (lie, minus the shoes), and that I'm not excited about all of the great new items in the H&M windows that I pass by almost everyday (definitely a lie)! I must have been crazy to think that this could have ever worked. Fall has always been one of my favorite seasons - because of back to school shopping of course! Since I haven't had to technically go back to school in the past few years it should really be called "I'm bored at the office so to make it new again I need fall clothes shopping."

Today it hit me that I couldn't ignore the shopping bug anymore. Forget bed bugs, I have been infected with the shopping bug for as long as I could walk. The crisp weather and seeing every ones amazing new clothes sent me over the edge. Thankfully my birthday is just around the corner and my parents have so generously contributed to my back to school fund. Tomorrow is Fashions Night Out that includes tons of discounts around the city and lots of free giveaways...Let the shopping begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment