Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Exercise TV

I have heard about this myth for quite some time now. Exercise classes through the television? Whenever you want? For as long as you want? No need to go to an actual class or step out in the cold to listen to an annoying teacher and be embarrassed by all of the gym class addicts that make you look like you have been sitting on the couch for 20 years? Sign me up!

In the past when I had heard about this channel, I searched through my entire TV lineup with no luck. I had even called the cable company. No luck. Finally, tonight, I stumbled upon this magical channel. Never ever have I been so excited for a show before (with the exception of any of the Real Housewife Reunion shows).

10 minute abs and 10 minute butt has already been completed tonight. The only sad part about those shows is that I am exhausted already and I almost kicked my "Christmas tree" over by accident. I can't wait for tomorrow when I wake up and begin my day with a little yoga. Let's hope the tree makes it through the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment