Sunday, December 5, 2010

Cleanse Day 3 of 3

Today wasn't as awful as the past 2 days....and even those weren't that horrible. I only had one shake today and then the salmon, salad, and broccoli dinner around 6 pm. I am not telling you all the time by time synopsis of my day since I don't want anyone to judge me based on the time I got my lazy ass out of bed. Hey, if I slept longer, I wouldn't have to think about another of those shakes!

Yesterday, I didn't really notice that much of a change. Today, however, upon closer examination, I thought I started to see my turkey belly reside and my Thanksgiving thighs slim down just a little. What great results for only 3 days of having to watch what I was putting into my mouth. I might continue parts of the cleanse just for awhile. No more shakes for me, but the salad I can do. The lack of bread will have to be deeply considered (unless of course it is warm and flaky, then no thought is needed).

The one thing that I really did miss on this lovely weekend was, I am ashamed to say, red wine. It isn't because of the alcohol portion, at least I think so, but because of how great it makes any book that I am reading. Just the glass in my hand makes me feel calm and interesting...it also makes the words flow quite nicely together along the pages. I will have to be sure to have a little bit of substantial food before I have my next glass of wine though. Having any sort of a sip of wine on a partially empty stomach is just a bad idea. Or it might end up being a really fun idea :) Thank goodness its over!

No comments:

Post a Comment