Saturday, December 4, 2010

Cleanse Day 2 of 3

The second day of this cleanse has gone a little better. Maybe it is because it is Saturday :)

9:00am - Woke up and realized that I would have to have that crappy shake. Went back to bed

10:00am - Cooked the egg whites and had the berries on the side and didn't blend it all together. A much better idea and much tastier.

10:30am - 2:00pm - Holiday shopping. Found all of my gifts and didn't even yell at the woman who so rudely ran into me and didn't say "sorry." That is New York for ya.

2:30pm - Bought a shake from Equinox, the gym. They made it exactly how I wanted, minus the egg whites.

3:00pm - Gift wrapping with Christmas music was lovely.

4:00pm-6:00pm - Reading and naptime. All of that wrapping wore me out.

7:00pm - Made the salmon, broccoli, and the salad. Lots of green isn't it?



No comments:

Post a Comment