Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Worst Nightmare

The reappearing act didn't end on Thursday with Bar Boy calling.  On Friday night after a great time at The Dove with my gay boyfriend I decided to call it an early night (early for me that is, 1 am).  I had finally gotten home and curled up in my bed and fell asleep for about all of 5 minutes when my phone rang.  In my slightly drunken sleep haze I answered it groggily without looking to see who the caller was.  Unfortunately for me, it was my worst nightmare... an ex boyfriend.

The phone call got even worse than a nightmare when I heard a second voice on the other end of the line.  Could it be? Yes, it was 2 ex boyfriends at once!  I had to be dreaming.

I was not dreaming.  The conversation was pretty short since I was horrified and made it a point to get off the phone.  Ex #2 just wanted to say hi because they had been chatting about me and figured that he would call.  Ex #1 is apparently still very bitter and was saying rude things about me in the background.  It was 4 years ago, let it go.

The 2 exes had been friends growing up.  I met Ex #1 at college.  We were together for a little over a year and then he cheated on me.  He shouldn't be bitter about the breakup; he caused it!  Ex #2 I had obviously met when I was dating Ex #1 but didn't really know him that well until we started chatting on the computer.  He lived in another state and I really liked talking to him so we decided to date.  At this point, the 2 exes were not friends.

After I broke up with Ex #2 they became friends again.  How lucky for me.  I feel so honored that they can bond over having dated me.  This sounds like it could be a movie.  A horror film perhaps.

Here is a tip....ALWAYS make sure to check who is calling before you answer!  It is dangerous if you do not.


No comments:

Post a Comment