Tuesday, January 18, 2011

See You Later!

I am writing my last blog. Yes, my last. I am writing this last blog while watching reruns of Sex and the City on E! (who ever said that this isn't a perfect world?). While I am sad to not be writing my blog anymore, I hope to say that this isn't a total goodbye. Goodbyes are way too final. This is a See You Later!

I will leave you with a few last words of wisdom...well, funny little lines. I can't say they are all wise.

- Shoes will never talk back to you or make you upset. Make room for more in your closet. There is always room for more.

- Mohitos are always healthy, they have a plant in them.

- Everyone said that Anna Nicole Smith was dumb, she wasn't dumb

- Long Island Iced Teas, you only need one but two are more fun

- Never use your kitchen or gas range to heat your home - That tip is from Con Edison of New York. Thanks for stating the obvious Con Ed.

- Kim Kardashian has given some great advice - "Girls are easy to please. Just give them attention!"

- Dating is a must, especially if you live on a budget and starving is in your near future

- Shopping might be a habit, but hey, it's not drugs!

- Take a chance. One of my favorite quotes - "What would you do if you could not fail?"

And...since this isn't a goodbye, I will use one of the greatest See You Later quotes known to me in my history...

"Later that day I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous."

-- Carrie Bradshaw, Finale of Sex and the City (the Show)

No comments:

Post a Comment