Sunday, January 9, 2011

No Pants Problem

Today, when I was in the subway in Union Square trying to get uptown to watch the football game, I noticed something very odd. There were a bunch of people in the subway lacking pants. They were in their underwear... in 30 degree weather. Guys, girls, big, small, tall, and short. Quite gross and unnerving. Apparently, it is to show support for the subway system. I'm sorry... I don't support the subway that much. There is no way that I would waltz around the city and place my naked bum on the seats of that dirty train. No way. I do not support that at all. I didn't sit for the entire subway ride.

In the confusion and during my rush to the train, there was a guy - in pants - yelling "Blondie" 5 times in a row. I completely forgot that I am blonde now and turned around just before I was to go down the stairs. He yelled from far away "Hey Blondie, you dropped something." I looked at my purse and decided I wasn't going back for whatever it was. Too many crime dramas and warning emails have been sent about this stuff. He finished his rant with "My heart!" and a cackle. What a funny pickup line. It would have been even better if he wasn't wearing any pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment