Monday, January 10, 2011

Bachelor Brad "I'm A Dork" Womack

Tonight, while suffering through the Bachelor, I took out a few funny things that I am just noticing now. Sorry, I had the first episode on last week however I zoned out.

Brad and some chick in a really pretty dress and some expensive necklaces danced the night away to Train. Brad said, in his cheesy Southern accent that he "couldn't think of anything other than holding" what's her name "really close." Barf

The chicks fighting tonight should have just hauled off and bitch slapped each other. Other than crying to Brad I would have rather seen wrestling. They both should have known that they were getting kicked off anyway and just gone balls to the walls.

Also, about the chicks fighting... The one was a "Manscaper." How do you really get that job title? I have nothing else to say about that, the title says it all.

Also, about more chicks fighting... this is the Bachelor. This is why I tune in. The info button on my program guide suggested that "tensions escalate between the bachelorettes." No shit. This is why they have to write NEW under the info section or we would have all thought it was a re-run.

Tune in next week to see.... More chicks fighting. Don't tell me that you were surprised.


No comments:

Post a Comment