Tuesday, January 4, 2011

BBD Problem

I was catching up on my Millionaire Matchmaker (yes, I know I am behind!) and I was watching the show where she mentions a "BBD Problem." This is a Bigger Better Deal Problem. We are always looking for the Bigger Better Deal. I get that it is a problem to always be looking for something bigger and better but is it always bad?

If you already have a great life that is hard to top, you should just be happy and thankful with what you have. However, if you feel that you want more to make yourself better (not talking about material things here) go out and get it! Get more education, get a better outlook on life, get a bigger personality.

However, if you are the guy that I am watching on the Millionaire Matchmaker, quit your BBD problem. He runs after 3-4 months once he finally gets a girlfriend because he thinks he can get a bigger and better deal. Dude, this is why you are single. I know that Patty already told you about this but I am repeating it because anyone who actually dates you is already a better person than you. Stop looking for the BBD because you aren't gonna find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment