Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Effects Of Red Bull

Last night while ringing in the new year, I decided to start with a drink that would ensure that I would be staying awake for the entire night. Since I have been known to sleep at bars (hey, I get tired) I ordered a Red Bull and Vodka for the first time.

The drink was completely disgusting....but I drank it anyway knowing that I would need to be awake for quite a few hours. An hour later I was jumping around the dance floor like a bouncy ball. I was wide awake at 2 am when eating mac and cheese at Cafeteria. Even when I woke up at 8 am, I felt like the Red Bull was coursing through my veins and my heart was pumping a mile a minute.

What a way to bring in the new year - Overly excited and hopped up on sugar and caffeine!

No comments:

Post a Comment