Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Things That Should Never Be Googled

Tonight I went for dinner with a few girlfriends. One of the girls is recently single and has been dating a bunch of boys. She ended up having a crush on one of the guys that she has been seeing and was unsure of what to do about it. She said "I really like him and definitely have a crush on him but I don't know if he thinks of me in that way or just as a friend. I even Googled how to know of a guy likes you or not." I thought this was the funniest thing I had ever heard. Even now, I am cracking up laughing (with her of course). So what did I do? I Googled it myself.

How to know if a guy likes you.
- 5 signs he's interested

1) He tells someone - Apparently if he tells someone that he likes you, he likes you. But how the Hell are you supposed to know? It's not like he told you. If that happened you wouldn't have to Google to ask the question about if he liked you or not.

2) The look - He looks at you and smiles. You might just have weird hair or a funny outfit on. He also smiled at the toothless bartender too. Don't take too much stock in this so called look.

3) The conversation - He moves close to you and asks questions hoping that you are single. He might not have any friends around and since you took his silly "look" for the meaning that he liked you, he picked you to chat with. He might ask you a bunch of annoying questions that you don't want to answer anyways.

4) He appears unexpectedly - No explanation needed. This guy is a ghost. Run or call a priest to get rid of this creeper. He doesn't like you... He is stalking you or haunting you. I'm not sure which is worse.

5) EVERYONE likes you - Suuureee they do. Don't ever Google this question again.

No comments:

Post a Comment