Monday, October 18, 2010

I am in the middle of reading a great book. It is called "US Americans Talk About LOVE". I know, I know. Love. Yuck.

I do have to say that even for a girl who has very strong thoughts about love - finding it, dating many until she finds it, or not knowing if she will ever find it, I am impressed. The book looks at what love means to people across the U.S. ranging from 5 years old to pushing 90. Who knew that there could be so many completely opposite stories about one single subject that is completely abstract. Some stories make you fear love, some make you want to be in love at that very second, some stories make you wonder what the Hell you just read and why they interviewed that specific person.

Kudos to John Bowe and team for making me think even more than normal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment